For more sterling silver jewelry stop in at Ophira Diamonds to check out our collection! We’ll definitely have something you’ll love, or we can make it to order! Make mom feel special without breaking the bank!
Pearls have been long treasured by almost every culture and civilization. Earliest accounts of use of pearls can be dated back to 4200 B.C. From Rome to China, pearls were considered a symbol of wealth, power, and beauty.
Mother’s Day, comes every year, that one day that we have designated to show our affection for our mother. The love for a mother or any mother figure can’t be filtered down to one day of appreciation, give her something that will last throughout her life, something that will make her feel special, every year, every week, and every day.
What better a gift for the queen in your life then the gift of the “Queen of Gems”, a pearl!
Cocktail Cluster Ring 14K White Gold Antique Estate Pearl Diamond Purchase in store or online!
For All Inquires Contact Alex or Cynthia at Ophira Diamonds
102-17 Metropolitan Avenue Forest Hills, NY 11375 (718) 928-0996
Coachella weekend 1 was full of 1970s inspired trends that have taken the fashion world by storm! We absolutely loved the flowy dresses paired with layered Y necklaces and floral headpieces. Modern with a retro flare that you don’t want to miss!
Here are some Coachella street styles to get inspired from!
One of our favorite Kendall Jenner looks. Via DigitalSpy.com
The runways for New York, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks were swept away with 70’s fashion trends! Whether it’s Taylor Swift’s fringe, Gwen’s asymmetrical Oscars gown, or the hippie chic to high neck silhouettes, embellishments and statement pieces were all over the cat walk.
These timeless one of a kind broaches will blow your mind! If you’re looking for a truly unique investment piece make sure Ophira Diamonds is your next stop.
Check out this luxury vintage zebra broach by Buccelati and and Ophiria Diamonds exclusive original Ruby Diamond Gold Broach/pendent.
Ophira Diamonds Original Gold Ruby and Diamond Broach (top) Buccelati Zebra Broach with Ruby details (bottom)
Who says Valentine’s Day is the only day for romance? The Easter of 1885 also marks the twentieth anniversary of Czar Alexander III and Czarina Maria Fedorovna, and the Czar needed an exceptional gift for his wife.
Starting a tradition of the ‘Imperial’ Fabergé Egg, Peter Carl Fabergé was commissioned by Czar Alexander to create a unique, ornate, and ravishing Easter/Anniversary gift for Czarina Maria Ferdovna. The tradition continued with Czar Nicholas II, and has stamped Fabergé Eggs to be an icon of royalty, luxury, charm and class.
Today the surviving beautifully handcrafted ornate masterpieces, Fabergé eggs would be estimated to be worth around $33 Million Dollars.
You don’t need to spend millions of dollars for an extraordinary Fabergé egg! Make sure this Easter is one to remember, check out this Vermeil White CZ Fabergé Egg inspired pendent, a token of love and an icon of a lux life!
Vermeil White CZ Pendent 3/4” Length 5/8” Wide
102-17 Metropolitan Avenue
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Happy February! This month is so wonderful because so many amazing events, holidays, and birthdays happen this month. From the Superbowl, to Valentine’s day, even to President’s day, February is our shortest, yet an exciting month. For the people born in February, they have the luxury of having Amethyst as their birthstone. Here are some interesting facts about Amethyst:
1. Amethyst are a birthstone, but they’re also know for the Wedding anniversary gemstone and are given as gifts for the 4th and 6th year of marriage
2. Amethyst come in a range of shades including purple, reddish purple to bluish purple
3. The Amethyst is a member of the Quartz family. Quartz goes by a variety of different names including Agate, Onyx, Jasper, Tiger’s eye, Citrine, Bloodstones and Carnelian
4. The origin of the name Amethyst is derived from the Greek word “amethystos” which means “remedy against drunkenness”. This is because the ancients believed that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness.
5. The symbolism associated with Amethyst is as follows:
Weather you’re looking for a necklace for yourself or someone else, finding the right necklace can be a hassle. Luckily, there are some basic necklace guidelines. The average necklace ranges from 16-20 inches. This is usually anywhere between the base of the throat and the collarbone.
Choosing the perfect length:
– To find the ideal length for a necklace that will sit just above your collarbone, use a measuring tape to measure your neck and add 2 to 4 inches. This will help ensure a looser, more comfortable fit.
– For children’s necklaces, 14 to 16 inches is standard.
– The jewelry should match the occasion or attire. For women, a longer necklace should be worn with a high neck such as a turtleneck shirt. A shorter chain works well with formal attire such as a dinner dress.
– While all necklace styles can be worn long, the beaded necklace is one of the most popular types for such a length. Long necklaces are good for petite women as the length creates long vertical lines, giving the illusion of added height.
At Ophira Diamonds, we have a range of necklaces in a variety of different lengths. We ensure that our customers are always satisfied and can customize your necklace to any length. Weather you buy it from us or want your existing necklace extended or shortened, visit us at Ophiradiamonds. Call or email us for more information.